Free Yourself Go Laser™
SURVEY RESULTS – SCMS DIODE LASER
Actual SCMS patients participated in this survey
Recently we conducted a survey with our patients who had undergone laser hair removal procedures using the new SCMS diode laser. The revolutionary suction technology of the new laser has been described as a “virtually pain free” experience. We decided to ask the patients themselves.
Sample consisted of 100 patients, post-procedure.
- The new light sheer is “virtually pain-free”
- Pain scale of new laser that patients experienced ranging from 1 being the smallest amount of pain to 10 being the largest amount of pain.
- Average number of pain experienced with new “virtually pain-free laser” is 2.064
- This graph shows the percentage of each pain scale rated by patients
- This graph show the percentage of patients who rated this new SCMS laser on a pain scale of 2 and below
- Would the patients recommend this new laser?
SCMS also conducted a follow-up study with patients 12 months post-treatment to guage the permanency of the laser hair removal treatment.